[mythtv] Browse Breaks with no Data

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Mon May 19 13:45:58 EDT 2003

Delete that channel out of your channels table and comment it out in
your xmltv file that controls what listings to download?

Do you watch that channel with Myth?

I'll take a look to see if I can make it skip the channel when browsing
if there's no program data, but for a short-term fix try the above.

> I have a channel that, for whatever reason, isn't receiving guide data.
> Now I can't browse past it when using the "O" browse option.  I can go
> backwards through the channels till I get to 45, or I can go forward
> through the channels to 45, but I cannot go past channel 45.  Anybody
> know of a fix.
>
> Thanks
> Ben

Chris