[mythtv] Ideal System For Getting Started.

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon May 12 22:20:48 EDT 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 07:30:18PM -0700, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > Not true; Thac has made RPMs for all the applications for Mandrake
> > 9.1: http://rpm.nyvalls.se/graphics9.1.html
>
> oops.  forgot to mention "redhat 9"...  Though I guess the mandrake ones
> would probably work.

Or maybe not.  Either 7.3 or 9 would be the target I'd prefer to see
someone build (who knows what they're doing :-).

Cheers,
-- jra
Tampa Bay, Florida        http://baylink.pitas.com             +1 727 647 1274

   "If you don't have a dream; how're you gonna have a dream come true?"
     -- Captain Sensible, The Damned (from South Pacific's "Happy Talk")