[mythtv] crash in mythbackend

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon May 12 01:15:28 EDT 2003

On Sunday 11 May 2003 11:50 pm, Craig Longman wrote:
> [Switching to Thread 311316 (LWP 4550)]
> 0x40981efa in mallopt () from /lib/libc.so.6

This here's what I needed -- just couldn't tell which thread actually crashed,
otherwise.  Looks like the commercial finding thread needs to get its own db
connection, and just from looking things over, looks like some of the other
db stuff the commercial finding code is doing isn't locking properly, either.
I'll get it fixed tomorrow sometime.

Isaac