[mythtv] Focus

Markus Scholz macdanger at web.de
Wed May 7 12:46:24 EDT 2003

Hi Tony,

i had the same Problem and could solve it within KDE! Now I use simply
wmake as windowmanager and the focus is working as expected. Another
goody of using NOT KDE is tha everything goes much faster. It seems
that KDE is eating much QT Resources... try a lightweight
windowmanager and u are happy :-)

greetings Markus