[mythtv] Missed recordings

Ron Aldrich raldrich at mac.com
Wed May 7 02:04:10 EDT 2003

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 12:26 AM, Ron Aldrich wrote:

>>> not to sound stupid, but what are each of your record before/after
>>> end of
>>> show settings? It would seem that if you have more than 0, then it
>>> will
>>> record after the show and not be able to start recording the next one
>>> because it's already into the next hour.
>>
>> I have it set to 0.  That was my first thought, too.
>
> Mine is set to zero as well - that's what I thought the EBCAK might be.
>
> I'll keep digging...

I set up to record 4 programs in a row - it recorded the first 2, then
got a 'backend stuffed up' error followed by a bunch of 'backend
stopped' errors while recording the third.

This got me thinking about last nights recordings - I went back to them
and found that the two episodes which did record stopped short of their
endings (one at 26:02, and the other at 25:52).

I'm thinking that this might be an ivtv bug.

Ron