[mythtv] Getting rid of DSS tuner's OSD (Attn: Jason Richmond)

Tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Tue May 6 14:46:02 EDT 2003

Most of the tuners will accept the "hide" command (as opposed to the
"show" command. You can explore this with the file found at:

http://www.hitchhiker.org/dss

The "hide" command only needs to be issued once for every time the
receiver is reset, so you can issue it manually and forget about it for
the most part.. At least with my receiver (a Uniden)..

Let us know how it works out..

tarek : )