[mythtv] CVS hangs at end of recording when watching while recording

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon May 5 20:37:34 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>Hmm.. Is it stripping the binaries when it installs them?  It shoudn't be, but
>some versions of qmake do..  Might also want to check to see if there's an
>updated gdb available for your distro as well..

I'm running the latest patches of everything on Red Hat 9, so I don't
think it's GDB.  It also doesn't appear that the binaries are being
stripped on install, though, so maybe I'm just insane.  It doesn't sound
like anyone else is having the problems I'm seeing, either, so it might
have something to do with the Red Hat 8.0 kernel I'm running in order to
get ALSA running.  Maybe I'll spend some time getting ALSA working under
RH9 and see if that helps at all.

Mike