[mythtv] DVB support - Status update

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Fri May 2 19:35:41 EDT 2003

I understand the technique, it just doesn't work for me. :-)

Your method would work with a single query, but it'd require changes
to code that wants to iterate over channels one record at a time and
populate objects with channel data.

My goal is to get all the channel/tuning data with a constant number
of queries -- more channels or capture cards or inputs should not
inflate this constant.  I don't want to do this at the expense of
storing integers (or names of variables) as strings.

Any ideas on how to do that?

On May 02, at 15:52, Joel Feenstra encoded a 1.1K recording: