[mythtv] new epg

Craig Longman craigl at begeek.com
Thu May 1 16:32:18 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>>2) the fonts were too big
>>

>Either lower the amount of channels/timeslots you're displaying through the
>program guide setup, or decrease the size of the fonts in the theme.  The old
>defaults were too high, so I've just decreased them, but if you have an
>existing install, you'll have to change things manually.

actually, i think there is another problem on my setup first.  i have
noticed that the font looked a lot chunkier than the screenshots.
 looking again now, and they look really chunky compared to the screen
shots.
perhaps because there is something wrong with my 'font resolver', i'm
getting a bitmapped font that isn't scaling properely.  strange, because
the setup pages are definitely changing their font sizes, but not the
guides.

i'll keep digging around and see if i can find anything to check.

cheers,

    CraigL->Thx();