[mythtv] Bug Reports

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Thu May 1 10:57:15 EDT 2003

I created a Gnome2 Keyboard Shortcut for "Toggle fullscreen mode". When
I want to watch a recording on my Gnome2 box, I just hit that key combo
to maximize the window. Of course, my main Myth front-end box is fvwm
and it's only occasionally that I watch on Gnome2.

-j

On Thu, 2003-05-01 at 09:23, Shane Hyde wrote:
> William Preston wrote:
>
> >Gnome has many problems with myth, which is why KDE (or any other window
> >manager) is recommended.
> >

> Actually, Gnome has exactly 1 problem for me with MythTV and this is
> it.  I don't wish to enter into desktop religion territory, but this
> answer smells of it.
>
> If support of this desktop is not in MythTV's priority then I will have
> to make the changes myself.  Almost everything can be solved with software.
>

> SH

m0j0.j0j0 <m0j0 at foofus.net>
Foofus Networks