[mythtv] Script to get Title & Subtitle given a cryptic mythtv filename.

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sat Mar 29 14:40:53 EST 2003

This seems like a pretty useful function to other clients as well.  I'd do
the substitution in SQL and put that code into a setting in the database to
ensure consistency between clients and to let people use the setup GUI to
tweak the transform.  This solves cross-client and cross-code issues...

#if Rob Snow /* Mar 29, 13:28 */

#endif /* lists at dympna.com */