[mythtv] PATCH: closed caption support

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Fri Mar 28 17:54:56 EST 2003

At some point, could the database be expanded with where to look for
CC's? The ideal place I guess would be the channel table, simply an
extra row there that could be prefilled with 888 if that is the most
common. Then, either by setup or SQL it would be easy for those of us
with other pages to change it for a given channel and try it out.

It could be called caption or teletext (or whatever you want :))

I have at least 3 other values I could type in:
DR1 : 399
TV2 : 333
BBCP: 884 (I think - there were several).

Haven't really tried other channels (this is strictly on the TV, I might
add, activating 'tekst TV' (usually called teletext in the big world).

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>