[mythtv] [mythtv-users] Dual card recording (fwd)

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Fri Mar 28 10:51:04 EST 2003

Has anyone seen this behavior?

Thanks,
Brian

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:05:57 -0600
From: Brian Foddy <bfoddy at visi.com>
To: mythtv-users at snowman.net
Subject: [mythtv-users] Dual card recording

I just added a second mate Hauppauge 401 card to my Mythtv
machine tonight.  The dual live TV features seem to work fine
(PIP), but if I try to set two programs to start recording at
the same time, only one starts up.  No conflicts show up,
and before they are to start, both show up as to be recorded on the
program schedule.

I'm using a recent but pre-.8 cvs capture.  I can upgrade
this weekend if its fixed recently.

The mythbackend console output shows 2 connections
as player 0, none as player 1.  Any ideas?

Brian