[mythtv] PATCH: manual recording

Chris Derossi chrismyth at derossi.com
Thu Mar 27 14:12:03 EST 2003

Trying to avoid adding complexity is one reason I didn't tackle this
initially. But the more I've thought about it, the more useful I think it
would be for users of the TV class in general to be able to interrogate and
control the state of the encoder(s) and player without access to the encoder
side directly (i.e TV becomes a proxy for dealing with the whole thing).

So I'll go ahead and develop and implement a solution to this and update my
patch.

_chris