[mythtv] Bug in Recording

Ben Brown ben at handcoder.com
Wed Mar 26 20:10:44 EST 2003

I've noticed a bug in the recording process.  When I'm watching a
recording in progress, the position indicator displays the current
position out of the total predicted time not actual time.  For example I
set a 1 hour show to record, wait 5 minutes then start watching.  When I
press the pause key, its says "00.02.15 of 01.00.00"  representing that
I am 2 minutes into a 1 hour recording.  In actuality, I am 2 minutes
into a 7 minute recording.  I am running CVS as of 5:00PM EST March 26.

Ben