[mythtv] DB Error (blank frame list insert) and ERROR:file I/O

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Wed Mar 26 17:44:27 EST 2003

I am using one pc with two tuners.  Sometimes, i do get only one current
recording in the Watch a Recording menu and at the same time not be able
to watch live tv (it claims all tuners are busy even though Watch a
Recording only shows one currently being recorded show).  Interestingly,
though, this problem  does not happen all the time.  I can play all the
shows I record. I cannot seek on about half of them.

Chris <cisip at sprintmail.com>