[mythtv] Niftyness and network sound

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Wed Mar 26 23:27:08 EST 2003

You would probably like something like this:

http://www.mediaapplicationserver.net/

It may not fit exactly at present, but I know there are both Linux and
Windows versions of it. The was a presentation of it at LinuxForum 2003
in Copenhagen a while ago, but they had some technical difficulties so
the demo didn't go too well...

Martin Moeller <martin at martinm-76.dk>