[mythtv] DB Error (blank frame list insert) and ERROR:file I/O problem in 'safe read'

Chris cisip at sprintmail.com
Tue Mar 25 23:40:44 EST 2003

Looks like this is an uncommon problem.  If the problem is unique to my
database, maybe I can delete it and create a new one.  However i want to
know how i can transfer my recorded programs to the new database.  I
tried copying the recorded* files from the old mythconverg to the new
mythconverg.  While I can access most files in the Watch a Recording
menu, some files are indicated as missing.  Also the mythbackend
complains that it couldn't find the backed for : <program name> but it
can still play it.  What other files must I transfer from
/var/lib/mysql/mythconvergold to /var/lib/mysql/mythconverg? There are
only a few missing programs which I can live without.  I just want to be
able to fix the error messages from mythbackend.

 Thanks.

--
Chris <cisip at sprintmail.com>