[mythtv] New and improved mythmusic playlists patch (LARGE)

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Tue Mar 25 14:04:28 EST 2003

> On Tuesday 25 March 2003 03:11 am, Brent Hills wrote:
> Go to a playlist, hit i (or any number key), select Copy to Active.
> Edit
> away. Then Highlight active and select "Copy Back". Woo hoooo.

Ok, I can accomplish everything I need to with the playlists.  Thanks, to
you and Isaac for walking me through.

Now that its in CVS I can invest some time creating playlists.

With all my available music ripped (10,000 tracks or roughly 575 albums).
This is one feature I am looking forward to.

Brent Hills.