[mythtv] CVS Patches: MythRemoteLineEdit, Edit Program Info

thor mythtv at lamedomainname.com
Tue Mar 25 13:37:16 EST 2003

On Tuesday 25 March 2003 10:40 am, Thor Johnson wrote:
> I've attached 2 patches, the first is straightforward against mythwidgets
> -- the original didn't have a way to enter a space, and would make it hard
> to type.

	That was by design, sort of. The MythRemoteLineEdit widget will probably be
used on setup screens, where the default behaviour of Space is usually to
advance to the next screen no matter what widget you're currently "in". So it
needed to ignore space. This is very weird from a keyboard, but prefectly
natural with a remote control.

	I defer to Isaac on this, but I think we want to leave it the way it is.

- thor