[mythtv] 0.7 Mythfilldatabase problem

Roberto C. Serrano bertusmedia at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 22 06:54:56 EST 2003

Hello!

I'm still running 0.7 and this week I've started getting this error when I
run mthfilldatabse:

checking provider information for postal/zip code 60661, be patient..
zap2it gave us a page with no service provider options
check postal/zip code or www site (maybe they're down)
(LWP::UserAgent version is libwww-perl/5.65)

The fact is that I haven't chage any of my settings...nor I updated xmltv
since the day I installed Myth, almost 4 months ago.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.