[mythtv] alternate EPG not redrawing

Kevin Bowen kevin at ucsd.edu
Fri Mar 21 16:55:34 EST 2003

Hrrrmmm... I'm using 4 and seeing the problem. Suppose I'll try 5 and see if I get the reverse effect. I'm getting the feeling though that this is happening WAY more frequently to me than other people. For me its roughly 50% of all keypresses that don't register on the grid.

One thing I thought of that might be related is that I am using an unusually large font size (viewing from a 19" monitor). I'll trying experimenting with font sizes and grid rows and see if I can figure out anything useful.