[mythtv] Re: Adding DVB-T support to MythTV

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Tue Mar 18 12:12:59 EST 2003

I'm just throwing this out since you are looking for a way to make your
own v4l source.

I saw that the linux motion project here:
http://motion.sourceforge.net/vloopback/index.html
creates a loopback v4l interface. You should be able to do what it does.
This would also be a useful link to the people looking at integrating
motion sensors and cameras...

This seems like a painful way to get all this working; but things are
often tough the first time.
Maybe I'll look into getting a card if you get it working well :-)

Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>