[mythtv] Occasional Segfault with CVS of MythTV

Tue Mar 18 10:14:19 EST 2003

> > In fact unable to wait for a proper 0.8 release, yesterday at about 4pm
> > (UK time) I grabbed the CVS release via the gentoo cvs ebuild that was on
> > the list a few days ago.
>
> Unable to wait a few hours?  0.8 has been out since yesterday evening.

I know, I know!  Well it is such a great little application!  I only discovered it a few days ago, and I assumed that it must be pretty close to 0.8 quality...

...Anyway, I grabbed the latest CVS last night to see if it would make any difference.  So far I haven't had any lockups changing channels, but that could well be coincidence? (Did anything change here hours before the release?  Not obviously so according to the CVS log)

Thanks for a great product!