[mythtv] Re: mythweb program listing 'out of memory'.

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Sun Mar 16 13:36:48 EST 2003

#if Martin Moeller /* Mar 16, 18:13 */
> I searched functions.php for channum and substituted channum for chanid
> on line 412 in the catalog where i also altered line 332 and now it
> works fine again.

Right; this is what's in CVS.

>                   Even the icons are showing again. For some reason they
> don't show in the other catalog, even though I have set showing icons to
> TRUE.

What do you mean by 'other catalog'?

> To further clarify the problem: It only happened on 'main/listing', not
> on movie or elsewhere. Like many others, 'movie' doesn't give me
> anything but blank days to change to... I have a hunch this is tied to
> the xmltv grabber again...
#endif /* martin at martinm-76.dk */

Movies currently depends on having rating and original airdate data.  If
it's missing, the query will not produce any results.  If some grabbers
are not producing this information, we'll need a switch so that movies
can be identified strictly by duration and genre.  Otherwise, we need to
update mythfilldatabase to parse and insert the ratings and airdate values.

Please send me sample grabber output privately if you have this problem.