[mythtv] database schema

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Sat Mar 15 09:40:22 EST 2003

On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 01:54:05AM -0800, Mike Javorski wrote:

> Hmm.. well it depends on what the intention of the field is...

Yes, I know, and I am saying that I looked at them, and in every case I saw,
the intention of those fields is only to store a date and time together, and
not to have an automatically-updated timestamp.

> To which portion of the SQL Schema are you refering?

mizar:[~/src/deb/mine/upstream/mythtv] grep TIMESTAMP database/mc.sql
    starttime TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    endtime TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    starttime TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,
    endtime TIMESTAMP NOT NULL,