[mythtv] PATCH: mythmusic enhancements

Eric Andresen ruler111 at cox.net
Fri Mar 14 13:59:35 EST 2003

I don't think having key accelerators on should mean that the person
does not want to see the buttons. It should be a separate option.

Perhaps you should also add the current rating to the "Now Playing"
area, so it can be seen even if your 'L' toggle is on.

Another proposed idea.. is to change how the arrows interact with the
system. Personally, If I get a song in my head, I like to play it. This
is a pain to do with the current system. If the arrows Up/Down scrolled
through the list (PgUp/Down as well), and enter/space selected for
playing, it would be advantageous. "Next track" and Previous could then
be bound to other keys... or perhaps simply allow the mouse cursor to be
seen, and double click = select for playing.

I realize the arrows work somewhat like this when shuffle is off, but I
generally keep shuffle on, and would rather not have to toggle it
constantly.

If someone doesnt get to any of this, I'll probably start working on it
sometime during the next week.

-- Eric Andresen
   ndiin at asu.edu