[mythtv] Using Recording Profile manually?

Kevin J. Slater kslater at pobox.com
Fri Mar 14 14:31:19 EST 2003

I see in the mythfrontend setup and in the database that there is support
for multiple recording profiles. From experimentation I can see that only
LiveTV and Default are currently used. I'm wondering if I modified the rows
for some shows to reference Custom (for example) if the backend would honor
that and use the appropriate parameters? Is there active development
towards using the recording profiles? I had a friend who has a ReplayTV
unit send me a couple of shots from that system if anyone's interested that
approach.

...Kevin

--
"Testing proves testing works." - Dave Thomas