[mythtv] position/cutlist not updating (more info)

Chris Palmer mythtv at zencow.com
Fri Mar 14 03:44:52 EST 2003

I decided to do a little debugging on my own and so I added a
few debugging output lines to libs/libmythtv/NuppelVideoPlayer.cpp
which show which criteria in NuppelVideoPlayer::SetBookmark
was causing the bookmark to not get set.

The very first if-statement was the one that was triggered:
    if (!haspositionmap) {
        cerr << "DEBUG: Unable to SetBookmark:  !haspositionmap\n" << endl;
        return;
    }

I have no idea how to track it from here, but hopefully this
gives you guys some good clues, based on my description below
and the condition being triggered.

-Chris

Chris Palmer wrote