[mythtv] Sub Titles & 0.8

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Wed Mar 12 08:19:48 EST 2003

At 11-3-03 00:24, Drew Whittle wrote:
>There are a couple of small issues in the existing subtitle stuff (hard
>coded page number and you can't really turn them off).
>
>I know that Erik has lots of updates to the subtitle stuff to go in (and
>hopefully he'll get it in before 0.8 is released), but in the mean
>time/if he doesn't get it in, do you want a patch to fix these things so
>that subtitles work ok in 0.8? (Erik if your listening, please pipe up
>and say you've got it all ready to submit, I want colour! <evil grin>)

Yes, I am listening, but not very often nowadays. Been very busy with
non-mythTV related life, and here's the really bad news: I goofed and
destroyed my development tree with my teletext improvements while updating
from CVS. Probably my own fault, comes from not asking for CVS write access...

All in all you can count me out for the time being. I did have a big patch
for user-configurable keybindings, but as Isaac wanted a handful of changes
in it it lies around waiting 'till I feel like syncing my tree with CVS
again. And as the keybindings touch stuff all over it's a pain in the ***
to sync.

Erik