[mythtv] record/playback bug

Eli Criffield myth at zendo.net
Tue Mar 11 22:04:54 EST 2003

I did recompile with debug enabled, the only thing interesting i found was
"unknown position" from the frontend when i tried to rewind, and "Audio
buffer overflow, audio data lost!" and "Delaying to next trigger: 210556"
messages when it would start playing the frames to fast.

>From the backend i get a lot of "QTime::fromString: Parameter out of range.
QDate::fromString: Parameter out of range."  dono if thats related or not.

I uploaded the complete debug files to
http://mammoth.org/~ecriffield/frontend.debug    and
http://mammoth.org/~ecriffield/backend.debug

gdb didn't really show anything else more then the above, how do i get it to
compile with debugging symbols? I uncommitted the CONFIG =+ debug in
settings.pro anything else i need to do?

Let me know if theres anything else i can do.

if i don't respond right away feel free to email me at my non-list address
(eli at zendo.net)

eli