[mythtv] Gentoo MythTV CVS ebuild

Mike Javorski mikej at carmelfly.com
Tue Mar 11 16:47:17 EST 2003

Here is a ebuild that works with the current CVS of MythTV.. It is a
work in progress, but I have been using it for about 2 months without
issue.

It was roughly based on the gentoo-portage ebuilds created by Tony Clark
(available at http://smalltime.com/mythtv/mythtv-gentoo-portage.tar.bz2)

You will need to install Tony's ebuild files first as they fill some of
the dependencies.

Hope this helps some of you out..

I am working on my mythvideo, mythmusic and mythweather ebuild packages
as well, and I should get everything all set for when the 0.8 build hits
(but no promisses).

Issac, I can post the ebuilds to the Gentoo build-list, but it may take
some time for them to approve them. Could you host a tarball of the
ebuilds on the mythtv site once they are completed?

- Mike