[mythtv] funhouse text decenders missing

Jeremy Oddo joddo at apixels.net
Tue Mar 11 10:27:56 EST 2003

I'll take responsibility for that :)

It seem that my Mandrake install only had one [junky] font installed.
I've been using that for all my theme building while most people have
better fonts installed.  I'm actually building a *new* Gentoo system and I
plan on installing the MS core fonts.

Kind of a bummer that the fonts are different enough to be problematic.

Jeremy