[mythtv] MythVideo problem with large files

Andrew M. Bishop amb at gedanken.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 10 07:22:05 EST 2003

Isaac Richards <ijr at po.cwru.edu> writes:

> On Saturday 08 March 2003 06:45 am, Andrew M. Bishop wrote:
> > When using the MythVideo module it seems that the list of videos to
> > play does not include any files larger than 2 GB.  I tried putting
> > extra debugging statements into the directory search function and this
> > seems the most likely cause.  The directory searching uses Qt
> > functions, I presume this is the problem, can anybody else confirm the
> > problem?
>
> Are you using Qt 3.0.x still?  I don't seem to have any trouble with larger
> files showing up (just created a couple large dummy files), but I'm using
> 3.1.x.

Yes, that could be the problem then.  I am using Debian "testing" and
that still hass Qt 3.0.5:

ii  libqt3         3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Library (runtime files)
ii  libqt3-dev     3.0.5-3        Qt GUI development files
ii  libqt3-mt      3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime version)
ii  libqt3-mt-dev  3.0.5-3        Qt Threaded development files
ii  libqt3-mt-mysq 3.0.5-3        Mysql database plugin for Qt3 (Threaded)
ii  libqt3-mysql   3.0.5-3        Mysql database plugin for Qt3
ii  qt3-tools      3.0.5-3        Qt GUI Designer and other Qt3 based tools

--
Andrew.
Andrew M. Bishop                             amb at gedanken.demon.co.uk
                                      http://www.gedanken.demon.co.uk/