[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8 (was: tv_grab_uk graphical setup.)

Mr. Adam ALLEN adam at dynamicinteraction.co.uk
Tue Mar 11 01:11:46 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-03-10 at 22:45, Bruce Markey wrote:
> Mr. Adam ALLEN wrote:
> > Just to ensure that this has not been overlooked in the run up to
> > releasing 0.8.
> > I think this needs to be delayed- (the Commercial detection seems more
> > exciting than this small contribution).
>
> Perhaps this week you can contribute some text for the
> installation documentation and contribute your script
> to be included in ./configfiles then focus on long term
> solutions after 0.8 .

At this time the script hasn't been written (the old solution was
written into tv_grab_uk) - this time around it needs be separate- and
it's not too complex... The complicated part is been able to set aside a
few hours is.

glass half full: there's a chance of getting it in time.
glass half empty: this probably will be a 0.9 CVS feature.

I've still not got around to checking out how well the commercial
skipping code works with UK TV.

--
Regards,
Adam Allen.