[mythtv] Sub Titles & 0.8

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Tue Mar 11 12:24:13 EST 2003

There are a couple of small issues in the existing subtitle stuff (hard
coded page number and you can't really turn them off).

I know that Erik has lots of updates to the subtitle stuff to go in (and
hopefully he'll get it in before 0.8 is released), but in the mean
time/if he doesn't get it in, do you want a patch to fix these things so
that subtitles work ok in 0.8? (Erik if your listening, please pipe up
and say you've got it all ready to submit, I want colour! <evil grin>)

:D