[mythtv] Commerical Skipping

Drew Whittle drew at lug.net.nz
Tue Mar 11 00:30:54 EST 2003

On Sun, 2003-03-02 at 02:26, Chris Pinkham wrote:
> What day next week?  The reason I ask is that I'll probably have the

Late reply, but I figured people might be interested.

Well I took my Mythbox along to the LUG and did about an hour showing
off everything it could do, and everyone was very impressed.

I fully expect that there will be a heap of new users from New Zealand
now.

I'm also getting requests to setup an InstallFest for Linux newbies, no
not an Installfest for Linux, an InstallFest for MythTV!

:D
--
Drew Whittle <drew at lug.net.nz>