[mythtv] Preparing for 0.8

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Mar 8 17:59:10 EST 2003

> - Apparently people occasionally lose the ability to rewind during playback of
> a recorded file.  Might be tied to the bookmark/editing code.  I haven't
> managed to reproduce this at all, though.

I've seen this but can't reproduce it right now.  It occurred on a file
that I had where I had set a bookmark.  Sometimes when I would play the file
while I was testing the non-Xv stuff I couldn't rewind back past the bookmark.

If I run into it again I'll see if I can figure out what's causing it.

Chris