[mythtv] Porting the frontend to windows

Tom Howard tom at sagoons.com
Thu Mar 6 12:02:47 EST 2003

I currently have a windows box by the TV to run all my games off the HDTV
(sorry but BF1942 just don't play with the Tux).  Since Myth uses QT, I'm
assuming it would be very possible to port the frontend to windows,
leaving the backend/server running linux in the bedroom.  I know a few
people have mentioned this in the past, but I don't recall it going
beyond chitchat.  I think that a windows port of the frontend would
really be a big deal in a lot of eyes.