[mythtv] mame rom loading progress bar

Todd Malsbary malsbat at comcast.net
Thu Mar 6 08:42:59 EST 2003

From: "Isaac Richards" <ijr at po.cwru.edu>
> On Wednesday 05 March 2003 09:20 pm, Todd Malsbary wrote:
> > Here's a short patch to show a progress bar on rom loading.
>
> Excellent.  Guess the busy progressbar never worked? =)

Yep.  I have no idea what the qt people are talking about when they say
"busy indicator" in the manuals.  I actually found one post requesting a
progress bar similar to netscape's busy bar in a future qt release, so I'm
guessing one doesn't exist.  But I think this is better than just busy, so
oh well.

Todd