[mythtv] Patch: FF/Rew single-key speed toggle w/feedback

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Wed Mar 5 14:13:37 EST 2003

Good feature, thanks.  TiVo works this way as well, with 3-speed rollover.
The OSD in TiVo just displays 1-3 arrows below the position indicator.
Personally, I'd like to see symbols that I don't have to read, eg. arrows,
as well as a scaling factor in a top corner of the screen.  I also don't
like the rollover feature, but this should probably be an option.

#if Joseph A. Caputo /* Mar 05, 00:24 */
#endif /* jcaputo1 at comcast.net */