[mythtv] Feature Request

Thor Johnson thormj at ieee.org
Wed Mar 5 00:18:16 EST 2003

Hmm.  I'm not sure how useful the "thumbs up/down" would be (I'll ask
a tivo guy tomorrow what he thinks about it), but I was thinking about
playing with the scheduler a bit to see if I can get "priorities" in
place.

E.g.
Low -> Comedy Central Presents
       Wiggles
       Sesame Street
       Monster Garage
       [Default For New Programs]
       American Muscle Car

Dunno.  I'm thinking something like that, but so far I haven't been
able to scrounge time up to do much...

-Thor Johnson