[mythtv] Audio sync

mythtv-dev at sh3d.net mythtv-dev at sh3d.net
Tue Mar 4 15:05:01 EST 2003

	I am having problems getting my audio to sync good in mythtv.  It
always seems like the audio is 100-200ms off of the video.  This happens
with both the RTjpeg and MPEG-4 codecs.  And happens with both livetv
and recorded shows.  I haven't seen anything about this on the mailing
list but to me seems like a big problem.
	I was thinking that it might be a delay in my soundcard drivers, I'm
using the newest alsa-drivers with a ens1371 soundcard.  But when I play
movies in mplayer, the audiosync is perfect which leads me to believe
that it isn't anything to do with the soundcard or drivers.
	Is anyone else having this problem?  And is there a way to adjust the
audiosync in a config file like there is in mplayer?

	Any help would be greatly appreciated.

				-Synnix