[mythtv] Feature Request

Andy Davidoff dert at pobox.com
Tue Mar 4 15:56:36 EST 2003

You tell TiVo what you like.  TiVo records programs for you based on those
suggestions.  TiVo won't interrupt your existing schedule to record such
programs, and the recorded content may be removed to make room for stuff
you've instructed TiVo to record.

I don't know what TiVo uses to build its hypothesis of what you like.  I
imagine it uses actors (which don't seem to be in our XML feed) and program
titles/categories.  Perhaps channels, too...

I'd like to see a FireFly-esque ratings system for Myth which could extend
to the music side as well.

#if Chris Martin (Dev) /* Mar 04, 17:19 */

#endif /* dev at cgmartin.com */