[mythtv] non-Xv display support in CVS.

Doug Zobel lists at h4.dougzobel.com
Tue Mar 4 10:55:01 EST 2003

Yes, you were right.  I deleted everything and re-installed and it works
now.  Perhaps the library loader was using the .7 libs.  The last time I
tried using the framebuffer driver (in the .7 release) I thought I
couldn't even start mythtv.  Since it would run this time, I thought I was
using the most up to date libs.  Thanks.

-Doug Zobel