[mythtv] non-Xv display support in CVS.

Doug Zobel lists at h4.dougzobel.com
Tue Mar 4 08:45:36 EST 2003

Great to see framebuffer support added.  I will finally be able to use my
TV instead of the monitor.  With this patch everything works fine except
for playing live tv or recorded programs (recorded program previews play
fine though).  Whenever I try to use live tv or watch a recorded program I
get:
   Changing from None to WatchingPreRecorded
   Over/underscanning. V: 0.000000, H: 0.000000, XOff: 0, YOff: 0
   Couldn't find Xv support, exiting

-Doug Zobel