[mythtv] No channels?

Rob Snow lists at dympna.com
Mon Mar 3 02:54:43 EST 2003

Just to follow up, I am seeing the same thing with CVS from within the last 2hours.
Will retry in the morning to verify that I didn't catch someone in the middle of
something or an oops.

Additionally, I had mythbackend segfault on me as reported by someone else.  Again,
it's late and I can't provide deeper detail...just wanted to second the fact that someone
else is seeing these issues.

-Rob

On 03 Mar 2003 01:04:21 -0700, Bryce C wrote