[mythtv] Possible bug, "Fix Scheduling Conflicts" not showing all programs programmed to record

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Sun Mar 2 18:22:37 EST 2003

On Sun, Mar 02, 2003 at 10:40:49PM +0100, Leandro Dardini wrote:

> Uhm... maybe this can be the problem: I checked and all the row are
> identical (title, subtitle and description). Does mythtv refuse to record
> the same show if title,subtitle and description are identical? is there a
> "minimum days between two identical show" ?

It tries not to record the same episode of a show twice (the oldrecorded
table stores persistent information for this purpose).  If all of the shows
that you see are in fact identical (character for character), then there may
be a bug in that it does not eliminate all but one from the start.

--
 - mdz