[mythtv] segfault watching live tv - CVS

Brad Corrion bcorrion at web-co.com
Sun Mar 2 10:44:01 EST 2003

Hey guys,

Having come a long ways and getting my matrox g200 working reasonably
well, recent CVS builds crash mythbackend about 5 seconds into watching
live tv.

I ran gdb, but the stack trace is short due to the threading, I'm guessing:

Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
[New Thread 81926 (LWP 15270)]
[New Thread 98311 (LWP 15271)]
[New Thread 114696 (LWP 15272)]

[Switching to Thread 81926 (LWP 15270)]
0x40a9b73c in memcpy () from /lib/libc.so.6
(gdb) up
#1  0x080abf35 in std::_Rb_tree_rotate_right(std::_Rb_tree_node_base*,
std::_Rb_tree_node_base*&) ()
(gdb) up
Cannot access memory at address 0xbaab5c9
(gdb) up

----

Anybody else seeing this?

Brad