[mythtv] re: MythMusic playbackbox stalling?

Michael J. Sherman msherman at dsbox.com
Wed Jun 25 09:21:48 EDT 2003

 > Was wondering if anyone is seeing this behavior. When I go to
 > Select Music and select a song (or a CD) then quickly switch to
 > play back music the interface says "Please wait..."
 > indefinitely. The music will playback and the system runs just
 > fine, but the interface is unresponsive to any input.

I saw this once, but have been unable to reproduce.  I had to kill
mythfrontend.  Perhaps it is related to the starting up the
visualization in the small preview window.  Try using different
visualizations and see if the behavior is the same.

Michael J. Sherman | msherman at stealthboy.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand
binary, and those who don't."